Another Home Run by Dr. Keller!!! - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Keller has been my doctor for many years. I...

Dr. Keller has been my doctor for many years. I love her as a person and highly respect her as a doctor. She is always researching and expanding her knowledge. She is a true innovator! When she told me about Thermiva, I was skeptical but I had to try it.

The procedure was quick & painless. It just felt nice & warm. Dr. Keller is so comfortable to be around that it was over before I noticed. Immediately after, you could see a slight difference but in two weeks, there was a major change. At for weeks, I realized I hadn't gotten up to pee in the middle of the night for weeks.

I no longer pee when I sneeze and I have no leakage. I don't feel like I constantly have to go to the bathroom. The color changed too! It went from dark and some grayish to a nice pink color. But let's talk about sex, baby...whoa!!! I finally have those "g-spot" orgasms that I've always only heard about. That alone was worth the price of admission!

Dr. Keller, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Las Vegas OB/GYN

Dr. Keller literally saved my life about 9 years ago. I was bleeding to the point of severe anemia, living with a constant migraine and felt like my life was out of control. She stopped my bleeding with a Mirena iud and completely eliminated my migraines for a year with testosterone therapy. I refer every woman & man I meet that seems to have hormonal issues to her. Dr. Keller is highly intelligent, kind and a ton of fun. She is compassionate and always makes you feel comfortable and listened to. I could never say enough good things about Dr. Keller. I wish every doctor was like her.