Thermiva - Littleton, CO

I'm not sure I ever would have considered having...

I'm not sure I ever would have considered having this procedure if it weren't for a dear friend who lives in Orange County, CA. She and I had a blast together, working in a cosmetic division of J&J. Boy, we learned extremely valuable information about skin health and maintaining youthful skin. So we were talking and she'd LOVE to have Thermiva (despite the fact that she hasn't had sex in almost 8 years). So, hey that got my interest and I'm absolutely THRILLED with the results.

And so is my husband!! We're not dead yet.

53 Y.O. with a 'Renewed Vag'

While we can't use it right now (fractured pelvis -- yowza!!)

The tightening and decreased dryness is very noticeable!! Totally worth it if your provider knows what they're doing. Well done and thank you, Dr Nick and staff!! Everyone is very professional and caring!! Well worth it!! Honestly, I was somewhat uncomfortable even considering this procedure -- the staff was incredibly knowledgeable and understanding. I never thought I'd do it but I'm glad I did.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slenkovich's office demonstrates the ultimate in professionalism and competence. I have been a patient there before but I recently had a more involved procedure, Thermiva. Dr. S. is a highly respected surgeon but this procedure was performed by an RN named Ari. I couldn't have been more uncomfortable; she couldn't have been more professional and competent. For some reason, I was mortified when it came time to start the treatments. Lost my nerve. I even had trouble calling to book the appointment! It felt so trivial, like seriously. They're just private parts and I'm trying to beautify mine? Thankfully, I got over that quickly and had my first appointment with Ari. She made me feel comfortable in a pretty uncomfortable situation! She was so professional. More than that, I trust her implicitly. She's knowledgeable, comforting and performed all procedures with no discomfort whatsoever. They're all awesome at Slenkovich's.