Confidence Never Felt So Amazing - Littleton, CO

I chose Dr. Slenkovich after doing research on...

I chose Dr. Slenkovich after doing research on plastic surgeons in my area who could help me achieve my goal of having a "prettier"nose. I found his website and right away I knew that his practice was just what I was looking for. I wanted a rhinoplasty because my nose was long and had a hump. I wanted to straighten and shorten it because I always struggled with feeling ugly. The procedure made a very large difference in my life. I can't tell you how happy and carefree I have become. This experience was 150% worth it and I would do it all over again! I do not feel the need to wear make up any more because I feel so beautiful with my new nose! The surgery was very easy, way easier than I thought it was going to be. Dr. Slenkovich's staff made sure I was prepared for the surgery and the recovery with medications and other items. They answered all my questions and talked me through the whole process about what I should expect and what to do. Because I had just turned 20 at the time, Dr. Slenkovich's team helped me set up an affordable payment plan, so that I could achieve my goals right away. This was the best decision I have ever made in my life, and I would recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone seeking a better version of themselves.
Denver Plastic Surgeon