25 Yrs Old, 5'7", 122lbs, 500cc Natrelle UHP (Style 45) Silicone - Littleton, CO

I had always been self conscious over the size of...

I had always been self conscious over the size of my breast and always would wear a push up bra with alot of padding. This got me by for the day, but when going home to undress and again seeing my small breast in the mirror, made me upset with the size. After researching about breast augmentation for quite some time, I decided to take the plunge and enhance my body image. Although I am only 9 days post op, I love my results and this has been one of the best decisions I have made. I feel more feminine, sexy, and already have more confidence, and Dr. Nick Slenkovich at Colorado Plastic Surgery, an amazing cosmetic surgeon, helped me to achieve this!

Pre Op Photos

Day of Surgery

Arrived at 0700. Was in OR by 0815. Left at 1045 ish.
Before surgery, the nurse started my IV and prepped me for surgery, the anesthesiologist came in and spoke with me, and Dr Slenkovich came in to confirm the procedure and everyone answered the questions I asked.
Surgery went great! Used light sedation with local anesthetic. No general anesthesia was needed or used.
After surgery, the post op nurse was by my side, along with my significant other. The nurse was very caring, helped me get dressed, sister me to the restroom, took my vital signs, and made sure I was stable to go home. Lastly, Dr. Slenkovich came to check on me and instructed the nurse to place a band around the top of my breast. The nurse then escorted me out to the car, offered me a wheel chair, but I was capable of walking.
Arrived home and relaxed. Applied frozen vegetable bags (on hand towels, to avoid direct skin contact of ice bag) to top of breast to help with swelling. I relaxed for the rest of the day, and made sure I got up to walked every few hours.
I also decided to purchase extra strength Tylenol for pain management because I do not like narcotics. I also purchased extra strength Tylenol PM to help me sleep. I took Tylenol around the clock, but made sure I didn't take more than the recommended dose.

Day 1 post op

Still a lot of swelling, still numb, and slight pain. Continued my extra strength Tylenol around the clock.
Hated sleeping on my back because I'm a side sleeper. Continued to walk every few hours, apply ice to top of breast to help with swelling.

Post op day 2 & 3

I went through pretty bad depression on the good old post op emotional roller coaster. I had thought of "why did I do this to myself" "this was such a mistake". But things improved drastically and I was able to get off the crazy ride.

Post Op Day 5

Pain well controlled with Tylenol and Advil with alternation.
My right breast was and is still more swollen and sitting higher. Which I do understand is an expected finding.

Post Op Day 8

Pain well controlled. Only had to take two extra strength tylenol.
Swelling decreased, and my right breast still sitting higher.

Post Op Day 9

Today I had my Post Op Appointment (suppose to be one week after surgery, but I had a tight schedule and could only go today)
The nurse taught me how to message, and the message therapist gave me an hour relaxing message to decrease inflammation and relax my chest muscles. Dr Slenkovich said they are looking great, and to focus on messaging them! The nurse removed my dressings/tape, cleaned my incisions, and applied an antibiotic ointment. I will continue to clean incisions and apply abx ointment a few times a day. I was also instructed to start messaging incisions at post op week 3. I will have another appointment at post op week six.

So happy!

My right one (which looks like the left because I'm taking a pic in the mirror) is still dropping slower than the left.

A few days ago I had pitting edema on my sternum. I don't know if it was caused from over activity, massaging them too much, or my salt intake.
The edema has improved ????

Really living them

My right is dropping, slowly but surely (looks like my left breast in photo because of mirror photo)! In my post op pics, I definitely had some slight asymmetry (my right breast was higher than my left), so I don't expect them to look like identical twins post op.

Loving them so much! ??

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slenkovich is a very knowledgeable and caring surgeon! He made me feel comfortable and helped me achieve exactly what I was looking for! The overall experience has been amazing. The only thing I didn't like was feeling rushed by the patient coordinator, whom at the time, helped me "try on sizes" at my first consultation appointment. Although I felt slightly rushed by the patient coordinator, the true reason why I went back after my consultation was because I knew I wanted Dr. Slenkovich to be my surgeon. He answered all of my questions, was very professional, and I could tell he was very educated and knew what he was doing. Other than the bad experience of feeling rushed with the patient coordinator, the other staff (nurses, anesthesiologist, and message therapist), and of course Dr. Slenkovich, have all been absolutely amazing!