20 Years Old, 5'3", 102lbs, 1 Child, 345cc - Littleton, CO

I used to love my boobs... Then I got pregnant. I...

I used to love my boobs... Then I got pregnant. I used to be a nice perky 32B, then during my pregnancy my girls little went from a 32B to a 32DDD overnight. Lol. They were HUGE! Milk boobies but they were great, but my son is now 10 months old and has officially converted to first foods and formula. So then along the way mama lost her big ol boobies and dropped down to a 32A. I feel overtime my confidence took a major hit due to how unhappy my chest made me. It was like I went back in time and got stuck in my pre-puberty boy body from jr. high. Lol. So as an early 21st birthday present to myself (my birthday is September 28th!) I bought myself some boobies. My surgeon was Dr. Nick Slenkovich @ Colorado Plastic Surgery and he's the best here in the state, seriously Google him his work is impressive!! The hospitality of their staff was amazing, one nurse even went out of her way to be as quiet as a mouse finishing up my pre-op because my son had fallen asleep. How sweet, right? I felt so comfortable through the whole experience, they were like one big family. The only slight complaint was there was some more waiting time than expected at my appointments but I'm always running late so that wasn't a problem for me personally but to some people it may be. I didn't mind it at all. Dr Nick has a gift for what he does, he's got talent. He was so nice and he treated me like we'd been friends forever. Very great guy. You guys were all amazing. Thank you for giving me my confidence back!

Post op day 4

Some upper back pain, I'm pretty sure it's from how I slept the night before though. These icy hot patches helped so much though

Post op day 5

Hardly have any pain as of today, yesterday I only had one pain pill and I think I'm going to take one before I go to bed tonight because for me the pain is more noticeable at night/when I'm laying down. But other than that I feel great, up moving around fine and i can get up and around on my own which is nice. I'm so pleased with how they're coming along, and my confidence is back full throttle. It's nice to be happy again. :) (in the second photo the position of my body is what's throwing off the symmetry)

9/7/16

Post op day 8

19days post op

Left is dropping quicker than right but I think so far so good?
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slenkovich was amazing. Words can't come close to describing how thankful I am for doing my research and choosing Dr. Nick for my procedure. Absolutely amazing. He's got an eye for perfection!