24, No Kids, Hereditarily Square Body, 5'2, 143 Pounds

I've wanted a BBL for as long as I could remember....

I've wanted a BBL for as long as I could remember. Unfortunately, I've always had a very square midsection and butt, suffered from fluctuating weight, and when I was 18/19 years old, I gained a significant amount of weight. After moving when I was 20 and several life style changes, I was able to lose about 40 pounds. I was much happier with my body, ate clean, and worked out five to six days a week. I specifically did exercises to help lift/shape my booty. However, no matter all the work I did, I could not change how my body naturally was shaped. I reviewed many plastic surgeons before seeing Dr. Slenkovich at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center but as soon as I left my consultation with him, I knew I had found the right doctor.

Dr. Slenkovich utilizes Snapshat which is an AMAZING idea. Before my surgery, I could watch other patients' operations which was extremely educational. Seeing pictures from a plastic surgeon's website is one thing. Watching YouTube videos on other surgeon's operations is another. However, being able to see what your plastic surgeon is doing and how he spends his days is so comforting. I chose to have my surgery on Snapchat because I had friends in other states that wanted to see my progress and how I was doing. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about my surgery.

I'm writing this review just three days after my procedure. I'm doing great and I believe my positive mind set has played a huge part in my recovery. I had a post-op appointment yesterday with Ari (she's been my nurse through this whole thing and she's wonderful) and Pam (a massage therapist who is super informative and inviting). I have another post-op appointment next week but I cannot tell you how amazing my experience has been with Dr. Slenkovich and Colorado Plastic Surgery Center! I have to thank everyone on his staff but specifically Ari, Kathy, and Pam, who have made this entire process so much better and comfortable.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nick is absolutely incredible. He's known from day one exactly what I've wanted. At first I went into my consultation thinking I was a candidate for liposuction. When he mentioned that I was a great candidate for a BBL, my face lit up and my decision was made. When he marked me up for surgery, he knew exactly what little areas I wanted gone (like the little pockets of fat near your armpits). He perfectly read my mind and knew everything I wanted to get rid of. Dr. Nick has a great sense of humor that really makes you feel comfortable. He clearly loves what he does and does an outstanding job of it. The other night when I was washing my garment, I had some questions about repositioning my padding. He personally called me back in a timely manner and was able to answer all my questions. He's been involved in every single step of my procedure. I cannot describe with words how pleased and happy I am that I chose Dr. Nick Slenkovich as my surgeon.