Best Botox Ever -- Perfect Placement and NO BRUISES!! - Littleton, CO

I had been needing some Botox for a little while;...

I had been needing some Botox for a little while; I only get it a couple times a year these days (I'm 53), but I swear I have fewer wrinkles thanks to Botox. I prefer to get it more infrequently, mostly because I don't like that 'chronically surprised' look and I try to look natural. I am totally convinced that I would have a lot more wrinkles had I never used it.
If I had had to pay for it initially, I don't think I would have even tried it. But it WORKS - it's relatively inexpensive, it helps you look younger and it prevents deep wrinkles from forming.
Then you've got the fantastic staff at Dr. Slenkovich's office - they're very professional and treat you like a queen!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Very professional but down to earth and friendly. Ari's an RN who practiced at Children's Hospital, so she learned how to be very comforting, professional and dare I say - 'pain free'? Easiest injection I've ever had.