Lifestyle Lift Face and Neck Firming - Little Falls, NJ

I received my Lifestyle Lift face and neck firming...

I received my Lifestyle Lift face and neck firming procedure in Little Falls, NJ by Dr. Jeffrey B. Wise. I had spoken with a few local plastic surgeons before him, but there was something about Dr. Wise that made me keep coming back to him. I would have preferred having the procedure done locally, but Dr. Wise and the Lifestyle team made it well worth the 2 and a half hour drive.Everyone was so supportive. Each step in the process carefully laid out. It is 10 days later. I feel and look great. My neck, as predicted by Dr. Wise, looks as good as my 23 year old daughter's. The first few days following the procedure are tough. I took my meds and had a good friend as a support system. Spent the first night in a local hotel (details worked out by Lifestyle). Had the procedure done on a Thursday and began feeling better on the following Wednesday. Today life is back to normal, except that I look and feel so much better.Looking forward to a new haircut, a few new outfits, and a couple of trips back to Little Falls. This time I will be the "support" person. Lifestyle Lift---improving the world one wrinkly face at a time!!!!

Dr. Wise is an amazing surgeon. Check out his biography. Because he specializes in facial surgeries he has an amazing number of procedures under his belt. He is a smart, caring guy. Never makes you feel rushed. His staff is the same way--supportive, knowledgeable, and kind. You won't find a better practice than this one!!!!