24 Years Old. Labiaplasty + Clitoral Hood Reduction. Lithuania

Very pleased with clinic and all staff. Surgeon...

Very pleased with clinic and all staff. Surgeon was really kind and professional. The nurse remind me of the mum, really nice lady.
I felt really well immediately after operation. First day didn't feel any pain. On day 2 started to feel the pain, but wasn't too bad at all. I'm a bit worry about the swelling, but it's only third day today.
Very happy about the price as comparing with the prices in other country's it is very cheap.

Day 7

Could anyone advice if that looks ok? I'm a bit worry because it's already one week after operation but doesn't look much better compare to day 2 :/
Sorry for the hair, don't feel like I can shave.

Day 11

2 weeks and 1 day

Day 18

4 weeks

5 weeks

Still very swollen, I'm a bit worry now because it's my 5 week after operation. Hope that soon it will look better :(

5 weeks

6 weeks

Have to say that I'm a bit more worry now because I'm not happy with how it looks now 6 weeks after operation. I hope that it's still swelling and not a complete result. As well I have some lumps on the sides under the skin and it's a bit painful when touching :(

6 weeks

This one was taken not in front of the mirror so it's more how it looks like in real :(

2 months and 2 weeks

So after over two months I still got a pain when touching. Not too sure if it's still swelling, but hoping that it is because I'm not really happy. Right side is much bigger than the left. Couple of days ago bought some bromelain and arnica tablets so I'll see if that will help. A month ago I sent an email to my surgeon with few questions but didn't get any answer :(
Could please anyone advise if the swelling can last for so long? Or it's a final result now?

revision

So, after 4 months I got back for revision. I wasn't happy about my final result, so I asked my surgeon to remove some more labia tissue and fix the split up bits.
So it's my second day today after revision. It's more painful than the last time and bleeding more as well. Can't do a lot, just lay in the bed and watch TV. I'm a bit worried as I'll have to fly back to home next Wednesday, hope I'll feel much better by then.

Day 1 post revision

1 week post revision

12 days post revision

It's healing much more quicker than the first time. And I'm so happy that I went back for revision. Still swelling, but I can see already that it will look much better. Can't wait for the next week to see how it will look then.
Martynas Norkus