Tummy and back makeover with Dr Rahbar Adelaide.

Tummy and back makeover

I had my first consult with Dr Rahbar at the beginning of 2015. I decided to have a go at the gum for a year before I committed to my surgery. I have a heart condition so, getting weight off is tricky due to my medications and the fact that I can't get my heart rate up with cardio. At the end of 2015 I decided to go ahead with the first part of my planned lipo, my tummy. I had my upper and lower parts done and I was astounded with the results. I didn't expect to look the way I did. I think as you get older you feel like you will never go back to what you used to be, but the results were amazing. I even had an outey belly button! The most important part for me was that I felt so much more comfortable. It is a tough recovery, but you think nothing of it when you look in the mirror now and see the fantastic results.
I was so happy I went back and got my back done. Dr Rahbar sculpted my hips and took the pesky bra chubb off and took the excess off the top of my bottom. I was floored with the results. My bottom is now sculpted and sits how it should, and my back feels free. I can wear jeans I bought years ago again. I highly recommend Dr Rahbar for liposculpture. He makes you feel comfortable, his staff are respectful, friendly and kind, and the results are truly amazing. Don't just keep thinking about doing it - life is too short and too much fun to not be happy with your wobbly bits! Be proud and show them off!

PS - It was $18,000 AUD total, not in US dollars. I did pay extra for an external Anesthesiologist on the advice of Dr Rahbar for my heart condition.
Adelaide Physician