I Just Want my Pre Baby Body Back (Or Something Close)

It's been a while since I've been on here and a...

It's been a while since I've been on here and a lot in life has happened. I just had another baby and now I'm looking at the results of pregnancy. I've got some new stretch marks and my little pooch that I had down to a somewhat tolerable stage is back with a vengeance, not to mention my skin looks saggy when I crunch down. In no way am I ashamed of my mommy stripes because I know they'll fade over time (it's only been 6 months since I gave birth) but it's the added weight in those stubborn areas and the saggy skin that's really getting me down about my body. I've changed my diet to eating healthier and I'm working out 5 times a week but the changes are minimal and summers coming... not to mention I'm getting married and want to be able to flaunt my shape while I'm on a beach in the Virgin Islands lol. I originally wanted a BBL but I've changed my mind on that. For some random reason, I've realy taken a liking to running and I don't want a huge butt weighing me down lol. I just want a slim figure, that's all.

I'm in the Dallas area and I'm willing to travel to a good doctor who can get me the results I want. I've come across one so far but if you ladies know of any other doctors who can give me a great tummy tuck with a low line and some lipo, PLEASE let me know!

Still searching for a doctor to get my bodied!

A year later and I'm finally doing an update lol. Although I haven't been active on here up until lately, I've still been researching doctors. I'm considering Dr. Miami, but I know his popularity has skyrocketed recently, so I've been looking into other doctors as well. I found Dr. BBL (Balgobin) through Dr. Miami's IG and I've sent in my info and pictures, now I'm just waiting to hear back from them. I was hoping to find someone in the states to give me Dr. Duran results, but I'm not quite sure if that's possible. If anyone has any suggestions on doctors that give amazing results, please feel free to let me know!