Treatment Provider

Christopher Costa, MD, MPH
Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon
Call Doctor
Reviews you can trust, from real people like you.
How it works
  • Our highly-trained Review Moderation team evaluates all reviews before they're published to ensure they're written by people like you and not a member of a doctor's office.
  • This multi-step process takes up to 24 hours from review submission to publication.
  • Doctors can't pay to have reviews removed or hidden.
  • Reviews are only removed at the reviewer's request or if they violate our Terms of Service.

If you have questions or believe we should re-evaluate a published review, let us know.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Great Doctor & Amazing Office All Around

Hands down the best experience I’ve ever had with an entire office, I’ve never felt so comfortable with an entire staff before. Dr Costa is so friendly and very detailed & honest about the results you will receive. He takes his time with you, I never felt rushed like I have before at previous offices, he answers every single question. I had 360 HD Lipo done & added my lower back as well and my results are amazing so far. Day of surgery was great the entire staff made sure I was very comfortable. Dr Costa & the surgery tech talked to me the entire procedure which made time fly by and kept me distracted which I appreciated so so much. Didn’t even feel like I was in surgery really. Highly recommend!

Provider Review