40 YrOld Diva - Arlington Heights, IL

I recently had lipo on April 1st on lower &...

I recently had lipo on April 1st on lower & upper & flanks which I was told that's what I was going to have. So a few weeks past & I lost 16 lbs total, my buttocks got smaller as well. I was insecure about my buttocks getting smaller due to the weight lose & the diet I was on due to the liposuction. I decided to go back to the same Doctor to talk about a Brazilian Butt Lift. He examined me & told me he can do it with my inner thigh fat as well as my abdomen? Which he already had done a month ago, he looked confused when I told him I had that done! Well he said he could take out more & my inner fat. I asked him is that enough because I want a big, rounded butt he said it was! The outcome is the same thing that I had before! I feel like he ripped me off & he should've stated I didn't have enough fat instead of him taking my saved up hard earned money! I feel used & all he did along with the consultant lady was take my money to end up the same!
Dr. Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian

The doctor was nice at first - I feel like he doesnt specialize in Brazilian butt lift surgery or he just did it to take my money. My outcome is the same as it was before it hasn't been a week since surgery but I shouldn't of woken up with the same butt I had to begin with- that office just took my money! You should always do your homework before spending your money!