Mother of Twins with Diastasis RectI doing Cavitation - lipolaser

I'm 5 feet and 100 lbs. just had twins and...

I'm 5 feet and 100 lbs. just had twins and developed Diastasis Recti (separation of the abs) during pregnancy. I was a powerlifter and very fit prior, so I Worked out hard after the pregnancy. My muscles came back but my belly got bigger and the loose skin is pretty ugly. I'm doing ultrasonic cavitation with lipolaser to target the abdomen fat abd loose skin.

Mother of twins with loose skin and a little extra fat in abdomen doing cavitation and lipolaser together.

After second treatment I did see a little tightening if the skin but no fat loss.

Mother of twins doing cavitation/lipolaser for abdomen fat loss and tightening.

Okay, so here it is: after 3rd treatment I still don't see any noticeable fat loss and little tightening of the skin, which I know it's temporary. But here is the worst part. The first time I went they measured my belly and it was late in the afternoon and before the procedure. After the third treatment they measured me first thing in the morning and AFTER the procedure! I told her that was not a true measurement comparison since they were done with different variables. I also told her that measuring my waist was not the same as measuring body fat since that could account for water weight. Needless to say she had no response for that but was excited my waist numbers had gone down almost two inches. I couldn't believe she was happy when the measurements were not under the same variables. I told her next time I want to be measured exactly the same way as the first time: before the treatment and in the afternoon. So I'll keep you posted!!

Mother of twins with Diastasis doing cavitation/lipolaser l to tighen skin and lose belly fat

This is my 4th cavitation treatment. Done on 2/3/15. I don't see any fat loss but a little bit of tightening. When I told the technician I was a kind of disappointed, she told me because of my Diastasis, I probably won't see much results. I have one more treatment. BTW, she had never heard of Diastasis, which is separation of the abdominal wall. So I think she used that as an excuse. The pics are not being able to be uploaded. Will try again after 5th treatment.

Cavitation/lipolaser for tightening and reducing fat loss in the abdomen

After 5th cavitation treatment I didn't see any visible results. I lost 1" above the navel, 1 by the navel and 1 below the navel. I was not happy that I spent almost 1,000 for that. So the doctor was very nice and offered me three Venus treatments for free. They feel bad and they want to make it better. I Will post results after Venus treatments b

Cavitation/lipolaser didn't work. Trying Venus.

I had my first Venus treatment. It felt really hot in my belly. The tech had to restart the machine every time it got too hot. This r pics after 1st venus.

Mother of twins with diastasis and hernia

Nothing has changed from last lipolaser / Venus treatment. They didn't work but I realize that with my diastasis it wouldn't be noticeable if there were any changes in my abdomen. I looked exactly the same 6 treatments and 900 dollars later. Now, I'm going to get a TT and repair a hernia. I'm pretty sure I decided in the PS. One last spot and I will post my journey!
A technician.

Technicians were very nice. The staff told mentor uktrasound cavitation works best if you combine it with lipolaser. I bought 5 treatments for $900 v