Love my new lips

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Love my new lips

Love love love my new lips! Dr Oppenheimer is a true artist. This is my second procedure by Dr Oppenheimer and I couldn't be happier. He performed a lip augmentation with 2 vials of restylane. Very easy procedure and I couldn't be happier with the results. They look so natural people can't believe they've been augmented. Thank you again Dr Oppenheimer and Christina.

More pics

Dr O is a true artist. I am loving my lips. We added more Restylane to my lips for a fuller effect. My lips look full but natural. The procedure was quick and painless. He and his staff are amazing and caring. I have had a few procedures with Dr O and have been ecstatic with my results every time.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr O is amazing! He is a true artist. I naturally have no top lip and wanted fullness. He used Restylane and I cannot be happier with the results. I can finally wear a bright lipstick without accenting my flaws. The procedure was quick and painless. I have had a few procedures with Dr O and his team and have always been amazed at the results. He and his staff truly care about their patients and make you feel like you are part of the family.