stretch mark removal - awesome results with RecoSMA laser treatment. France, FR

I had very annoying stretch marks after giving...

I had very annoying stretch marks after giving birth (had a cesarean section) last year. They were large purple blue lines. I just couldn’t accept having them for the rest of my life, so decided to try out advances of aesthetic medicine on myself. I am not a believer in any kinds of magical creams - so I went for a consultation to a laser clinic in Paris. The price for the laser treatment seemed reasonable to me, for all that I was going to get.
Overall I’ve had 4 treatments so far, with an interval of about a month or so. The procedures were quite comfortable, I even fell into a light slumber once. Each time my stretch marks were getting less bright and noticeable.
Now I can see that my skin in the treated areas is toned and firm. The stretch marks are a lot smaller and lighter. Finally I can be confident with my appearance and can wear bikini with no embarrassment – summer is just around the corner! It feels so great to be a young mum (I am 22) with a perfect body :)
DR Bui Yen

All my treatments were performed by Dr. Yen Bui. She is an experienced specialist and a very nice caring person. I felt quite confident about the treatment she recommended and trusted her. Dr. Bui answered all my questions and made everything for me to feel comfortable during the procedures. Thanks a lot to Dr. Bui for the amazing results! I highly recommend this doctor!