26 Years Old, Fabulous Results After Laser Stretch Mark Removal on my Breasts! - London, GB

I want to share my story how I got rid of the ugly...

I want to share my story how I got rid of the ugly stretch marks I had on my breasts.

It was a nightmare every time I looked at my breasts. Read a lot and surfed the internet on this issue.

Most doctors say nothing can be done about breast stretch marks without surgery. But in my case it was a laser that made this miracle happen!

In summer 2015 I got to know about a new technology called RecoSMA that was claimed to produce excellent results in aesthetics.

I had a consultation with a doctor at… and was recommended a course of treatments.

It was the first laser procedure in my life and frankly I was a bit scared to undergo such a treatment.

I was really amazed to know that a laser procedure can be painless! I felt just a bit of a burning sensation which lasted for an hour. Even after the very first treatment I got to see some improvement. It kept me coming back to the clinic again and again. So in total I have had 6 treatments since last June with an interval of 1.5 months give or take.

Im so happy with the results!

Im thinking of doing another course of treatments for my belly, got stretch marks there as well (((

Fabulous results after laser stretch mark removal on my breasts!

I had a consultation with a doctor at LINLINE 1-7 Harley Street London UK W1G 9QD and was recommended a course of treatments.
Im so happy with the results!
Olena Fedyayeva