50 Year Old Woman - Rhinoplasty with Spreader Grafts - Australia, AU

I was always unhappy with the bumps in my nose and...

I was always unhappy with the bumps in my nose and decided that since I was almost 50 I would take the plunge and get Rhinoplasty to straighten out my nose and make it shorter. I got a quote from a doctor in Melbourne but I did not get to see the doctor as all they do is give you the price first and if you are not scared away by the quote then you can make an appointment with the doctor. I was not pleased with that system so I contacted Howard who was advertising in The Border Mail that he was consulting in Albury and operating in Melbourne. I met Howard for a consult which was more like a friendly chat and then very soon after his assistant sent me a quote. All very professionally and clearly explained and presented. I felt very excited after that initial consultation as I knew I wanted to get it done asap.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I found Howard to be very approachable. I felt very confident in his abilities as he thoroughly explained the procedure to me. I was also thrilled to learn during my consultation with him that the reason I am a poor sleeper is due to the shape of my nose and nostrils inhibiting air flow so I was very happy to discover that not only would I get a new nose but it would also function better! He always made sure that we both understood each other and I always felt confident that our expectations were the same. It is now 3.5 months post op and I am thrilled with the outcome. Howard came to visit me in the hospital a couple of times immediately after the operation and everything I experienced was exactly how he explained to me it would be. There were no surprises. The post op appointments are also great as the healing process takes time and I find it reassuring that I can discuss any queries with him so long after the operation. He did such a fabulous job that not even my own parents know I have had it done!!!! I did not want a perfect nose, but a natural nose and it is fantastic! My only regret is that I should have done it 10 years ago.