3 Surgeries over an 8-year Period - Rochester, NY

It's about what you see when you look in the...

It's about what you see when you look in the mirror. Most people never figure this out! When you look into the mirror and see an energetic face with sparkling eyes you feel energized. You are ready to go dancing! That is all I'll say about my motivation to get my eyes done, an upper and lower lift, and some facial moles removed. That was at age 49 and 50. At age 57, I went back and had another lower lift and a slight chin implant placed so my lower face wouldn't end up dropping 'til I was ready to drop. The selfies you see here were taken years later, all within 5 months of my 62nd birthday. Yes, I still feel energized looking in the mirror and Yes, I still dance. Vito Quatela is the man you want to transform your face. He is a skilled surgeon...but more than that, Vito is an extraordinary artist. I have no scares and no one has ever guested my secret to looking younger than my age. My old friends knew. Some told me I was vain to do such a thing. I admit I was...but I was unhappy with my face and had the courage to fix it. Lastly, I will confess I took a loan for my surgery because I didn't want a deal, I wanted the best. I spent 2 years researching cosmetic surgery and surgeons before I called Dr. Quatela's office. I paid what amounted to a car payment for five years and not once ever regretted it. In fact, it was the best money I ever spent! I'm far from looking like a model but thanks to Vito Quatela, the face I have is the face that makes me feel energized, even today.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I admire Dr. Quatela because he told me what he could do for me and, in my opinion, stayed very realistic. Plus, I think this is important to know; prior to one of the surgeries, I was in bed being prepped. Doctor Quatela came in and asked how I was doing. I mentioned I was just back from a trip and was having a small gout inflammation (normal at that time in my life). He sent me to my primary care doc to be examined before operating on me. My primary doc said "no worries" and I was back in the afternoon. This totally messed up Doctor Quatela's day and, as a result, my surgery went well into the evening. In other words, this doctor is as careful as he is skilled. I give him 5-stars FIVE YEARS after my last surgery.