Dual Procedure- Tummy Tuck & Arm Lift- Never Felt and Looked More Amazing! - Rochester, NY

Dr. Koenig did a modified extended abdominoplasty...

Dr. Koenig did a modified extended abdominoplasty and arm lift for me on the same surgery date- I am extremely pleased with my results and healing process! It has been exactly one month since my surgery and I feel and look amazing! I am someone who had massive weight loss via lifestyle modification and exercise and was in need of excess skin removal. Although this was surgery, I still want to say that it was like the ultimate spa treatment. Dr. Koenig and every single one of the medical and reception staff at The Lindsay House are absolutely wonderful people. The entire experience couldn't have gotten any better. I still look forward to all of my follow up appointments and I love sharing my experience and showing my results to all of my friends, family, and colleagues! I will be forever thankful that I found Dr. Koenig. The opportunity to have this surgery and have it done SO extraordinarily well means an indescribable amount to me after working toward getting and remaining healthy. Definitely the reward of all rewards. Thank you! <3
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koenig is so wonderful- not only is he an obviously highly skilled/experienced surgeon, but he's such a nice man! It's obvious that he really cares about his patients.