Tummy Tuck, Lipo,breast Augmentation Revision with Lift

I am a 42-year-old female mother of three. I had a...

I am a 42-year-old female mother of three. I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo, and a breast augmentation revision with a lift. I am so happy with the results I have been wanting to have these procedures done for years. I finally got enough courage to go into Dr. Crofts office for a consultation. From the second I walked in the door I felt like I was in the right place and he was the doctor to help me. Dr. Croft's office is a very welcoming and comfortable environment. The consultation could be quite embarrassing but quite the opposite when you're dealing with Dr. Crofts and his wonderful staff, They have the ability to make you completely comfortable in an uncomfortable situation which I was very thankful for .They had a cancellation and fit me in for my surgery five days later. From start to finish it has been a great experience any questions along the way or concerns I've had have been answered very promptly and professionally. Dr. Crofts and his staff take their time with you making sure that you're healing process is going perfectly. I am now just over seven weeks post op and have had a wonderful experience start to finish. I would recommend Dr. Croft's office to anyone. Their kindness and attentiveness goes above and beyond. Dr. Crofts and his staff are definitely an extended part of my family now they are great!
Thanks for the new me????
Orem Plastic Surgeon

Such a great plastic surgeon very caring And attentive during surgery and while healing I would refer Dr. Crofts to anyone.