Best Decision Ive Ever Made. Lindon, UT

I lost 50 lbs during the course of a couple years,...

I lost 50 lbs during the course of a couple years, and ended up with saggy and lifeless breasts. I am 19 years old so this really ruined my confidence, so i acted. I was skeptical that my breasts could be fixed, but i am post op and can say this is the best decision I've ever made. I have the perfect size and he did a beautiful job on the lift. I can tell I'm going to heal beautifully, he corrected my tubular breasts. I am so happy with the results.

Before and after

Here is my before and my post op. Miracle worker

6 months post op I started having extreme nerve pain in my left breast- both breast seemed to have been laterally displaced as well as my scars stretched. I partly blame this on myself for not wearing a supportive bra, but my tissues were weak anyways (I had tubular breast deformity), Crofts took great care of me and was my go to to fix my pockets.

I had a lot of pain the first two weeks but they feel 100% and I'm so glad I went back. Not only are they back in place but my Nipple is fixed as well! He was extremely realistic with expectations and I truly appreciated it.

Bottom is laterally displaced implants and stretched nipple, top is 1 week post revision.
Orem Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Crofts is very straight forward and thorough when it comes to your results. He and his staff walk you through the whole process, as well as an amazing follow up system. They prioritize your well being and results. Dr.Crofts worked miracles here.