Tummy Tuck Well Needed and Already Satisfied with my Results. Linden, NJ

I contacted a few Drs in my town and none of them...

I contacted a few Drs in my town and none of them seems to have been able to agree on performing the procedures that I wanted they were trying to do more for me ... A friend of mine had refered me to Dr. Alkon Joseph of 515 wood ave Linden Nj ... I decided to pay him a visit . From my first visit I was excited for the simple fact that he was not trying to force me in to doing more work . He advise that he would be able to perform my lipo of the lower back and tummy tuck ... Guess what money is no issue for him as the day of my surgery he performed a full back lipo for me even though I had only pay for lower back ... He always takes time to answer my questions ... His team at the office are awesome they take their time to take care of me ... I am only 2 weeks post op and my body is looking great and I am healing well ... I am already recommending him to everyone I know that needs a great surgeon ... I AM 200% satisfied and yes any other procedures that I need in the future I will be back .... Dr Alkon Joseph #1 in his field ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

See below for a 3 weeks post opt pic swollen still but Gerry happy how dr Alkon gave me a new body????

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Dr Alkon was patient companionate a people person and caring .... He did not force me to do any extra surgery like the previous Drs I contacted... I will recommend him to everyone and I already have a couple friends line up as they are happy to see my result already at 2 weeks post opt ... Any wait to see me after 3 months to a year ❤️❤️❤️❤️