Mommy Makeover - Linden, NJ

I will be doing a Mommy Makeover - tummytuck,...

I will be doing a Mommy Makeover - tummytuck, lipo, breast lift and breast implants. My surgery date is this month March 29 I will be doing the surgery with Doctor Alkon. I was told that the surgery will be about 4 in a half hours. I am really excited and nervous I cant wait! I am counting down the days I also will be doing Saline for the breast implants!

475cc

so I picked the size breast implants I want 475cc saline. I'm ready for my surgery got my bloodwork done and pictures taken. Just a few more days and I'll have my new body.

Mommy makeover

4 more days and I will have my Mommy Makeover! I will post pictures soon

All done I made it

So yesterday I had my mommy makeover got to the hospital at 6.30 am and Doctor started At 9am since there was someone before me. Everything went fine I slept most of the time I left at 11pm b:c I was having trouble peeing on my own until I finally did it. I'm home now and I'm really uncomfortable I hate this binder I have to wear and my boobs hurt a lot and feel hard. I go see the doctor again today can't wait to see my results

Day 2 mommy makeover

So it's day 2 of tummy tuck lipo breast implant and lift here's a picture still swollen I live the results so far

Painful

I got breast implants and lift and I am so swollen it's really high to and feels like to hard rocks I can't even raise my hands high b:c it hurts I can't wait for them to drop and the swelling to go away this is painful... I wonder how long it would take...

It hurts

Not sure if it's the implant or swollen but it's really high and hard and it hurts I heard it's suppose to be like that... I did get a lift to

Day #6

Feeling much better today went to see Dr Alkon he took off 1 drain and will take the other 1 off on Friday. I feel more comfortable since he took one off I still have to wear the binder. I am very excited b/c I am looking GREAT! Just like I wanted, I am still very swollen hope it goes down soon. I feel like my boobs hurt more then my tummy tuck.

1week after surgery

Feeling ok, the binder is still uncomfortable can't wait to get rid of it this Friday I also still can't stand up straight and I'm still very swollen just taking it day by day can't wait to feel much better.

Day #12 feelingGood

I feel much better now no more drains still swollen every day gets better
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Did a mommy makeover with Dr Alkon in Linden NJ. Tummy tuck, Saline Breast Implants, Breast Lift, and Lipo on back and waist. I love my results he is absolutely the best in what he does. He answers all questions and makes sure you have everything and his staff are wonderful!