Fit Mom of Three Getting Mommy Makeover - Linden, NJ

Dr. Alkon preformed a tummy tuck and implant...

Dr. Alkon preformed a tummy tuck and implant exchange on me (from saline to silicone). He's very straight forward and answered all my questions. His office manager Angie is super sweet and very attentive! Have my first post op visit coming up. More details to come
Dr. Alkon is very knowledgable and head of plastic surgery in Trinitas Hospital. I definitely felt comfortable in his hands.

Before pic & 7 day post op

I couldn't be happier so far!

Tomorrow 4 weeks

Tomorrow will be four weeks post op! I feel good :) I saw Dr. Alkon today. He was very pleasant and professional as always. He always takes the time to answer my questions. His staff is sweet and helpful. Everything seems to be healing well. I'll be seeing him in a month for my 2 month post op visit. He suggested I use silicone strips for the scar which i have for the past two weeks. I've seen a tremendous improvement in my scar. He also supplied me with an ab board and a compression garment, which I am very grateful for. I have been following most of his recommendations and advice (I didn't follow through with the abstinence for 4 weeks) and I couldn't be happier with my results. Yes the CG is uncomfortable and the ab board is a nightmare, but it's part of the process and I'm in it to win it lol. Can't wait til next summer to flaunt my new belly ;)

Picture Update

12 weeks/ 3 months mark

Update is I'm happy I did it! No regrets :) feeling good

6 months post op

Swelling has finally calm down. Sometimes by the end of the night I get swollen, if it was a hectic day. Overall I'm very happy. I plan on getting a tattoo after one ur post op to camouflage the scar.

1 yr post op

Happy with my results. Getting a tattoo in Sept to cover the scar

Tattoo Cover Up Done in Sept 2015

Happy

16 months post op

Feeling great! Couldn't be happier and feel more confident! Best choice I ever made. Only regret is I should of done liposuction as well. I declined because I was already thin. Anyhow very content with the results. Now trying to achieve my life long dream of having a six pack!

22 month post op

Feeling great dieting and exercising still get puffy some days by the end of the day overall super happy and the tattoo covers the scar well
Newark Plastic Surgeon