I Am 47 with 3 Kids 25,21,18 . - Linden, NJ

My first visit with DR alkon was pleasant...

My first visit with DR alkon was pleasant comfortable and anwers all my questions , the girls very helpful ... I decided for lipo , breath augmentation , butt augmentation . I hear that dr alkon is very professional and take it care all his patient with amability and precaution ... I can't wait to see my result ... U put my body in your hands .????????

Breast augmentation & lipo & butt Augmentation

I am done from my surgery today ... Thank god. I am in pain like crazy . My Back is killing me and my chest want to blow out . The nurses was very helpfully and nice . The doctor came right away , after I was involved in the accident too , but tkank God nothing happen . I just wanna sleep , but my chest is on pain , maybe because I did it my boo . I just pray God for this to be less painful .????

Breast augmentation & lipo & butt augmentation

My 3 day after surgery chest tie , swallow, good so far .????????

Breast augmentation & butt & mini lipo

Still swollen , some pain , looking good so far .

Breast & butt augmentation with lipo and mini tummy tuck

This is me today 16 days after my surgery

Breast & butt augmentation with lipo and mini tuck

19 days after my surgery .

Breast & butt augmentation , with a lipo and mini tuck (4) at the same time

My revision & massage was today . The massage was very good , I was feeling very tide specially my back , stomach . Thank you Isabelle's touch for the massage I will be back . Dr . Alkon answer all my question and the advise that he give it me for my full recovery .. Once again thank you dr . Alkon for give me the time and for your great work . Bless you

Breast augmentation & butt augmentation with lipo and mini tuck

Yesterday was my revision because I have a little infection in my left side of the lipo . But thank god so far so good ; dr alkon took out one stiches I have in my ride side . 2 more days to take my antibiotics, then complete my full recovery.

Today I took some pictures 2month and 3 days ,

Breast & butt augmentation with lipo and mini tuck

That picture is before the surgery , my stomach

Lipo, mini tuck , breast augmentation, butt augmentation..

Feeling great . Here some pictures

Mini lipo , tummy tuck breast , butt augmentation ,

Feeling great
Newark Plastic Surgeon

I hear dr alkon is very professional and take it care all his patients with precaution .. I am glad to chose him for my surgery .