25, 2 Kids, with a Brazilian Butt Lift - Linden, NJ

SO! Its only been a couple of days since my...

SO! Its only been a couple of days since my surgery and so far all is really good besides some bad pain every now and then. I hope I'm not speaking too early, but I actually feel like I look better than I thought I was going to look. In the beginning Dr. Alkon suggested that I get a tummy tuck with my butt lift, and to be honest I was extremely uncomfortable with doing both procedures at the same time because I have never had surgery before and I'm quite a baby. So the pain factor was a big thing for me in making my decision on what procedure to get. Needless to say after doing some research I decided to just go with the butt lift first, and if I needed to I would get the tummy tuck later. Now I do have some loose skin, however its not as bad as I intended it to be. I do have significant swelling, but that's expected to change with time. Like I said I may be doing this review rather early, so I'm really looking forward to the upcoming months to see what my results really look like...

I will post photos later

Picture update!

Sorry about the picture delay I honestly haven't taken too many pictures. Not because my body doesn't look good but because I look a total and absolute mess since I've just been in the house recovering. But here is my after picture. I'm going to try to find a before
Newark Plastic Surgeon

I feel like Dr. Alkon is a great doctor. He answers any questions you may have, and he is not pushy. What through me off with other doctors was how pushy they were. His staff is great, and he really makes sure that he spends the time with you to make you comfortable. So far I'm happy with my decision to choose him.