Mid 20s Starting Botox - Lincoln, NE

I'm in my mid 20s and have been getting Botox for...

I'm in my mid 20s and have been getting Botox for the last several years fairly sporadically. I have very strong facial muscles, and wanted to start with some Botox between my brows and in my forehead to keep any lines from deepening, but it was also very important to me that I be able to raise my eyebrows! I've had a doctor inject in the past, and I did not see as much expression as I would have liked.
Dr. Misko recommended 25 units of Botox to achieve this. The process was quick, easy, and painless! The injections were the most painless so far. My results took about 4 days to show, but I am so happy!

Botox Results

I had Botox with Dr. Misko to stop my wrinkles between my brows and on my forehead, but still keep full brow movement. I love it!

Movement, but no wrinkles

Trying to make my "11s"
0:06
Lifting my brows
0:07
I still have full movement of my brows, but no wrinkles on my forehead. I also can't make my "11s" anymore.
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Misko really customized his approach for me. Even though the process was quick, he took time to listen to what was important to me, and then made his recommendation. He is a great injector. The process was painless!