30 Year Old Frontal Hairline Restoration

I wish I had know about RealSelf when I scheduled...

I wish I had know about RealSelf when I scheduled my procedure over a year ago, because it may have led me to Dr. Misko sooner! I did a lot of research about hair transplant before I was ready to commit.
My PCP wrote me a script for Propecia over a year before I was ready to do a transplant and I was very happy with how my hair loss slowed, but after about 16 months on propecia, I knew I still wanted to thicken up my hairline.
I found Dr. Misko online and visited him at JMISKO Surgical Design. His team explained supply and demand, and praised my use of propecia to stop the hair loss. They also educated me on PRP and laser therapy, in addition to the surgery. They were not interested in selling, and were focused on educating me. I was very reassured by the therapies they offer in office dealing with hair loss. Not only are they equipped to do hair transplant, but they also have PRP, laser therapy, and offer scalp tattooing.
They explained how the surgery would yield permanent results and that I needed to have an age appropriate hairline. Instead of bringing my hairline down, we decided to add more hair along my existing hairline and add a little to my corners that were more empty. I had 1485 grafts transplant with a FUE procedure. The team used the Artas technology and manual harvesting to get my grafts. The procedure wasn't at all painful, the team kept me comfortable, and I actually napped through part of the day because of the medication they gave to relax me. The team was also very considerate in explaining each step of the day as it happened so I was in the loop.
The recovery time was very quick.
My procedure was just over a year ago, and my hair has grown in. I am very happy with my result.
I have also continued propecia and per the recommendation of Dr. Misko's team I also started at-home laser therapy.
I've decided to begin doing PRP treatments with Dr. Misko. I love the results of my transplant, and want to do everything possible to hold on to the rest of my hair.
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Misko and his team were wonderful. They were all educated about every aspect of the procedure. They were also very educated about propecia, and other ways to preserve my existing hair. They educated me about Platelet Rich Plasma, Scalp Micropigmenting, and laser therapy, all of which proved they have a lot of focus on hair transplant and take it seriously. I reccomend going in to see Dr. Misko's team - I met with Vicki - whether you're in the beginning stages or the late stages of hair loss. With all of the options and the patience they have, they will give a customized, painless approach to help you.