33 Yrs Old, Smartlipo to stomach, flanks, bra roll- Lilburn, GA

I had done lots of research on here and throughout...

I had done lots of research on here and throughout the web and came across Dr. Davis-Boutte. I really liked what people had to say about her and her work. So I contacted her office and made an appointment for the next week! I was so excited to get an appointment that soon. The office is 2 1/2 hours from my house so I was able to email pics of myself to the office assistant and she emailed me back with a quote and got the ball rolling. I have gotten every question answered and had fast responses every time. I'm so excited and nervous about the surgery. I will post pics after surgery to help people see the after affects. I'm scared about the drainage and bruising part so hopefully it won't be bad and I can help other people with their decisions.

Before pics

Omg. I feel like I've been hit by a truck!

Ok so I had smartlipo on my abs, love handles, and flanks yesterday. Today I am in so much pain!! I can't get any relief unless I'm asleep. I am very bruised but I'm sure that will go away. During the process you aren't put to sleep but doped up on medicine. I was awake and remember screaming and crying during the process it hurt so bad. Now I have 6 tattoos so I'm not really a wimp for pain but I have to say, I would not do this again. I think being put under for regular lipo or a tummy tuck would be better. I've even have 2 c-sections and this is way worse!! Let's just hope it gets better fast. I also never met the Dr. I only remember meeting 2 nurses so I just have to assume that Dr. Boutte performee the procedure. More updates to come...

2nd day still very sore and badly bruised!

Today I was able to get up and about but I feel awful. I have had 2 c-sections and this feels worse. I an only hope it will get better in time. I'm having a hard time with my compression wrap bunching up and it's hurting me but I guess that's exp with all the bruising. I'm also very weak and can feel stuff move inside me. Is that normal??

Hard places and Skin stuck with wrinkles

It's been over 2 years and I am still not happy with my results. On both sides of my stomach, my stomach is still hard and it's like the skin is stuck with permanent wrinkles. Yes it's still smaller than it was and my back and flanks are good but I hate the way my stomach looks and feels. It's bad enough to have stretch marks but when it's wrinkled up and won't smooth out it make it look even worse! I'm thinking of going somewhere else to see if there is any way they can fix me. It's awful!! Anyone know if it could be fixed?? ????
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I had smartlipo on March 26 and never met the doctor before the procedure. I can only hope she performed it.