Ready to get SNATCHED by Dr. Alfonso C. Findle *He Cares Lipo*

I am going in for my consultation 8am Tuesday. I...

I am going in for my consultation 8am Tuesday. I am looking to book surgery at her soonest date and will be taking what I estimated from Dr. Windells current promotions ($2499 upper & lower stomach+ $750 flanks+ $2000 BBL)... The BBL is still questionable due to the fact I have a donk & I have been told by a different doctor that she was not giving me anymore ASS lol!!! Not too much to over do it but I do want a little more... I will keep you girls posted!

Consult w/ Dr Windell & switched back to my 1st CHOICE OF DOCTOR!!

Went for my consult with one of Windell in Lilburn, GA 8AM 3/10/2015. Drove in the morning traffic from Buckhead to Lilburn which was 30 minutes, I arrived early and still did not get seen til 9AM- 9:30ish! On top of that I was quoted $6,154 for lipo to stomach & flanks (NO MAM NO HAM!!)

I had my consult with Dr Alfonso clinic last week some time and was very pleased and ready to book but he was booked all the way up to MAY! Im so impatient I though I could find a doctor with the same great results who could do my surgery sooner! Long story short soon as I left Dr. Windell office I drove to Union City where Dr. Alfonso office is and paid my FULL AMOUNT & got booked for May 26th. I expressed my urgency and if anyone cancels I will be contacted to fill there date!!!!!

New CLOSER surgery date YAYY!!!!

I called & called to check if anyone canceled & got great news today... WTBS surgery date changed from May 26th to April 16th... LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!!! Im super super super excited!
Alfonso C. Findle