Lipo Revision. Lilburn, GA

After only 3 days, I can see a huge improvement in...

After only 3 days, I can see a huge improvement in my body shape. Dr. Boutte revised what another doctor failed to do properly. In Oct 14 I had lipo by Dr. Baker in Dothan, Alabama. I was initially pleased with my results until all of the swelling subsided and I realized very little had been done and I had waisted over $4,000 dollars.

Dr. Boutte performed Laser Lipo on me and I...

Dr. Boutte performed Laser Lipo on me and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. In fact, she corrected what I call a botched procedure that was previously performed 1 year prior by a doctor in Dothan, AL. I was so dissatisfied with my previous surgery but I knew based on the review I received about Dr. Boutte that I would be in good hands and would like the end result.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Amazing. Hands down Dr. Windell Boutte is the best. After having previously gone through the procedure with another doctor and not liking the outcome, I prayed so hard to find a doctor who would listen to my concerns and the outcome I desired and would be able to give me the body I wanted, as long as my request was reasonable!! Well, Dr. Boutte did exactly that. I've read a few comments regarding the long wait time for appointments and patients not being able to meet with her during their initial consultation. I traveled 3hrs one way to see her and although the wait time can be long, for me, each appointment was well worth the wait. She is very personable and attentive to how you feel and most importantly, honest about what type of outcome you can expect. She will make other recommendations that would further enhance your outcome, but she does not pressure you into committing to other procedures. You can always go back at a later time for other enhancements. For me, I wanted a mini tummy tuck but due to my line of work, I wasn't able to take the time off it required to heal therefore, I just stuck to the laser lipo knowing I will definitely be returning at a later date. So back to the appointment: I didn't see Dr. Boutte on my first appointment but I did meet with her nurse, Ms. Lee and she was great! But because I had already gone through the procedure with a previous doctor, it was important for me to be able to meet with Dr. Boutte. Approximately 1 month later I made another appointment and drove back to Atlanta to meet with her. After meeting with Dr. Boutte that day, I locked in my surgery date and paid my deposit. She was so nice and spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining the entire process she had planned for me. It been six months now and I can honestly say, I am finally happy. I do have some toning to do and will get on that right away in order to tighten my abs up a bit. I have lost 7in in my waist and hips and I've lost 16lbs. I can't believe how well the healing process has been. I will definitely be returning to Dr. Boutte in the near future.