50+ Year Old with No Waistline! - Lilburn, GA

Life begins at 50! The kids are gone so it's time...

Life begins at 50! The kids are gone so it's time to concentrate on you! Having Laser lipo was the best decision that I have made for myself! I wish it were available 20 years ago! I look great, I feel great. If I had to do it all again...I would! The only issue that I had was binder burn. Because I have stretch marks and the skin is thinner, there were a few spots where the skin "rubbed off" when I was wrapped. Nothing that a little cocoa butter and vitamin E oil can't heal. The skin comes back beautifully!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte is a beautiful and caring person. She is just as excited about your results as you are. Your happiness is her greatest concern. She spends quality time with her patients and answers any questions or concerns. Dr. Boutte doesn't rush in and rush out of the room during your appointments, she spends time with you. If you are considering Laser lipo, this is a doctor that gives great results and patient care!