3 Kids, 29 Years Old, Smart Lipo Failure - Lilburn, GA

I was so excited about the smart lipo procedure. I...

I was so excited about the smart lipo procedure. I am a mother of 3, all 3 births via cesarean. My abdomen, bra roll and love handles were very out of shape and I was very hopeful that this procedure would be a success for me. I'd done research and viewed many pictures. The pictures are very misleading. I trusted my procedure to Dr. Windell Boutte. The first bad thing was that all of the advertisement is about Dr. Boutte, however, when I arrived for my procedure and I think the evening before, I was told that one of her partners would be doing the procedure and not her. This was very disappointing. After the procedure, I came to the office as scheduled and had to continue to purchase under garments to hold my abdomen. I didn't lose many inches. Maybe 7 or 8 inches around my midsection. They told me I would continue to see results weeks and months later. That was not true. It stopped at about 7 inches. I have a permanent knot in my abdomen. Within a year even after changing my diet all of the inches returned. I went to tell Dr. Bouttes assistant about my disappointment and she had all kinds of excuses, that I had alot of visceral fat and my scoliosis causes my abdomen to stick out. These are things you might want to mention to a regular working person that didn't just have 5000 laying around. To tell me that my results were pretty much crap because of all the things I had that already existed is horrible. Dr. Boutte offered to do a revision, but of course for more money. I didn't have more money so here I am stuck looking thr same way I did before smart lipo. So many people warned me to not let her do it. But her advertisement was so good and she is a great dermatologist that i had faith that it would turn out well. Disappointed that my money was wasted.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon