Petite BBL - Lilburn, GA

I'm 5 feet and 115 pounds and I had a gut. I would...

I'm 5 feet and 115 pounds and I had a gut. I would work out and the fat would not leave from my stomach. I came across Dr. Boutte, in which a conworker of mines went to twice, and highly recommended her. I was skeptical as I thought I was too petite and I would not have the results I desired. I was wrong! Dr. Boutte advised me she took out 1500cc of fat and transferred it into my hips and butt. The results are amazing! This procedure is painful however the pain is temporary. The staff was so pleasant and very knowledgable. Dr. Boutte herself has a very welcoming and warm spirit. Although she is not a board certified plastic surgeon, which concerned me as well, she has yearssss of experience which shows in her patients. Although I would never do this again because the pain is so intolerable for me personally, I can truly say that I am extremely grateful and appreciative of my results. My stomach is completely flat and I finally have a butt lol!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte is just great at what she does. She also has a nurse that you are able to call 24/7 for any concerns. I remember the next day after my procedure, the nurse herself called me and asked if I needed anything and made me feel relaxed. Just amazing!