28 Y.o with 5 kids! Smart Lipo and Fat Transfer - Lilburn, GA

I dont even know where to start. .. I had a very...

I dont even know where to start. .. I had a very nice body and then by the age 18 had my first baby. I gained 90 lbs so you can imagine how many stretch marks and how saggy my skin got. I went into depression because of this. Here I am 4 babies later and have always been afraid to do a anything to my body. Nothing worked for me not even the gym or diets. I went to 3 different consultations and finally decided to go with Dr. Boutte! From the consultation to the end everyone has been so caring about me and taken their time with me. I never felt pressured nor as if I had to hurry my appointments out. I read other reviews that this place was horrible wait time but this wasn't my experience. People this isn't McDonald's where everything is done in 2 minutes . If you want someone that cares go with Dr Boutte and her staff. My body is amazing. I had Smart lipo to my upper, lower abdomen, lower back love handles bra roll and fat transfer. Nurse Lee is the sweetest most caring person ever! Dr Boutte is also so sweet and takes her time with patients. I have tears in my eyes as I write this because my journey with this body has been so rough until I found them. Thank you so much everyone at that office . MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ?
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon