Sleeved from Eating Disorder. Mexico, MO

I always was overweight. I was the only child out...

I always was overweight. I was the only child out of 4 sisters that had an eating disorder. I didn't fully accept that I had an eating disorder until I realized that I would lose weight and then eventually gain it back.

I'm decided to share my story because I know that there is someone else that may be going through this and don't know what to do. I not saying that what I did should be your solution to resolving your problem, but what I am saying is that getting the vertical sleeve was one of the best decisions of my life.
I was sleeved on September 23 2014 by Dr Ortiz. I went to Tijuana Mx.I didn't want to go at first.i actually dialed the number by accident and a representative called me back. When I talked to her she stated that it was in Mexico. I thought "what the hell Mexico? !!!".I started educating myself on the procedure as well as going to Tijuana. I started to get used to the idea of going through the sx. I didn't tell anyone about my decision to go the Dr. Ortiz because I knew that I was going to get back lashed about what I wanted to do and I just wanted to be happy.
I now am 69 lbs lighter and I am loving it. I no longer am depressed and my eating disorder is long gone. I am healthier and happier and I don't regret one single thing. It's a long road and I am for the journey ahead. My advice is.... no matter who u choose to have your sx with or what procedure u decide to have make sure you do your homework.

Never looking back :)

Elias Ortiz

Dr. Ortiz I met him 3 times during my stay at the hospital and the hotel to remove the drain. He seemed pretty nice.