Excellent Plastic Surgeon in RI. Very Very Happy. Providence, RI

Very very very happy. Wanted this surgery for a...

Very very very happy. Wanted this surgery for a long time. Appointment with doctor on April 1, and here it is three months later and post-op 1 week! Went by very very fast. No drains, no stitches, no problems at all. Pain for the first five days but hardly taking the meds now. Dr Daniel Kwan did the operation. Went from E to C. Just perfection. No complications, the surgery went perfectly, and the size and shape are gorgeous. He is an artist. Courteous and professional. And SO THRILLED that the surgery is finally done. New lease on life, for sure.

Photos

Don't have nude photos, but you can see the difference even in clothes. Have a new, better, lease on life.

Areola TOO SMALL!! Anyone get this?

The tape has come off of the nipple/areola and I'm shocked at how small the areola is. There's a nipple, and beyond that, the areola is almost nonexistent. It's about 1/8". I'm trying not to panic. I was fooled by the tape into thinking it was bigger, but now that it's coming off, I'm very scared it's almost nonexistent!!!

Healing not going as smoothly as hoped.

We're now over 4 weeks after surgery, and experiencing a great deal of redness at the incisions under the breast. It's gotten worse over the last day. Might this be an infection? We're going to call the dr tomorrow. My daughter is going far away to school in 3 weeks, I'm very worried about her being far and knowing no one with her recent surgery.
Dr. Daniel Kwan

Dr Daniel Kwan was amazing. He is an artist.