Life changing results for a nearly 50 year old mom of 3 - Boston, MA

Doctor Review

21 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Life changing results for a nearly 50 year old mom of 3 - Boston, MA

I am an almost 50 year old mother of three who had contemplated liposuction for about 5 years. I had tried everything to avoid it (personal trainer 3xs a week, vegan, macrobiotics... you name it) but I could never loose the adominal and flanks fat I had gained from having children later in life. My weight gain was also stubborn due to medication I need to take for a cardiac condition I have. Finally, I came to the conclusion that my weight was seriously impacting my sense of self and a times making me depressed. So after much research I met Dr Doherty. Having liposuction was absolutely THE best thing I have done for myself in years. Despite my medical complications, Dr Doherty put me at ease, did his homework and ensured my surgery wentity without a hitch. I was up and aboit feeling fabulous the day after. I took a week off work and didnt need the time off. My results are absolutely outstanding and I am only 3 months out from my surgery. This summer I put on a bathing suit and spent two weeks at the beach with my family feeling once again confident and beautiful. Everyday I took a long walk on the beach wearing just my swimsuit and felt great. I am so grateful to have foubd Dr. Doherty. He is skilled, compassionate and a champion for his patients. You can tell he is a surgeon who really wants to improve the quality of his patients lives. Thank you Dr Doherty!