Life Changing Experience

14 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Life Changing Experience

DR Farhadieh, I firstly want to thank you for being the perfectionist that you are, I feel very fortunate to have found you after having an mastectomy due to Breast Cancer, and I'm so grateful for all the time you have spent walking me through each step, and answering all my million questions with regards to my Autologous Augmentation Breast Reconstruction procedure, you are a very professional and gifted man - thank you once again as the whole journey has been very life changing for me. I am very happy with my 6 months post op Breast Augmentation result, but I know there is more surgery to come, because as a perfectionist that you are, and knowing you will be there to make everything right makes me extremely privileged! I have no pain or discomfort & I'm back playing sport as normal which I really missed while in my recover stage. You’re a very kind and exceptionally knowledgeable Surgeon with impeccable protocols, and I also need to mention and thank your very skilled and brilliant supportive staff that assisted with any issues or concerns I had during this journey. If I was to do this again, I would be certain to have you as my Surgeon. Thanks once again :)