Game Changer - Libertyville, IL

18 years ago, I had a 9 and 1/2 lb baby. I didn't...

18 years ago, I had a 9 and 1/2 lb baby. I didn't realise how much giving birth would alter things "down there". I didn't suffer from stress incontinence then but as I aged, I started to feel a little more "drippy" for lack of a better word. My sex life was good, but intercourse was not the sole focus, as I wasn't stimulated as much as I was when I was young, I asked my OB-GYn about it and he told me that there was not much to do about it.

Then I heard about Dr. Preskill and his CO2 laser. I made an appointment for a consult, and I was presently surprised to find his office warm and inviting with a super-friendly educated staff. I was very discreetly escorted to an exam room to complete paperwork. It was a very personal questionnaire that asked questions that I hadn't though about in along time. It made me really think about how healthy I am about my sexuality and my feminity. Dr. Preskill knocked on the door and introduced himself. We talked about my issues and he explained how FemiLift could help me, did a quick pelvic and asked me if what I thought. I liked him, I believed him and I scheduled the first of three procedures.

I had my doctor fax my recent Pap smear over and I arrived back at the office in two days for my procedure. After being bought back to an exam too and changing into a gown, Dr. Preskill and his nurse came in , and began the procedure. They inserted a probe ( kind of like an ultrasound) and gave me the first pulse. I didn't feel a thing. The Dr. Did several shots of the laser, not painful but warm and was done in less than five minutes. I left, went to dinner and that was it. I waited more than the suggested 3 days before I had sex, but I did start to notice that "leaky" feeling was going away. When I did have intercourse, I immediately felt more sensation, as my partner said, "I can feel a difference". I waited a month and went back for my next treatment, it only got better. I can't wait for my third, I think I will feel like I have a 25 year old vagina. I couldn't be happier.

When I went

Rocked my World

Thanks, Dr. P.
Libertyville OB/GYN

Warm, comfortable, respectful and safe.