Just Finished Outer Thighs - Libertyville, IL

Well, I am writing this as I have just finished my...

Well, I am writing this as I have just finished my outer thighs about an hour ago. I will continue to update this as I experience things. I am 5'6" about 145, athletic build. I lift and do yoga about 5x a week. I am in decent shape but age, 43, and genetics are making it tough to feel good about myself. The actual procedure was not that bad. I do think i have a decent pain tolerance though. The suction was weird and most uncomfortable for about 5 minutes. The coldness didn't phase me. I was sculpted for about an hour, both sides at the same time. I started to read about side affects/pain/etc and stopped because I was freaking myself out. My thighs are red, obviously, and had a little tingle at first and they were a little tender, like I got punched, but I am not feeling much as of right now. Hoping I do not bruise or have a lot of pain... we shall see. More to come!

Day 2 after CS

So I have really no pain at all. Slept completely normal rotating from side to side and had no issues. I have a small mark left on my right thigh and really nothing on the left. The spot feels completely normal, not numb at all. Maybe a little tender but barely. Now I am wondering if I will even see results! Too early to worry about that. I really wanted to get my lower stomach and inners done but will wait to see how this goes before I go back.

Day 5

Slight bruising I had is almost gone. Area feels totally normal and I have had no pain.. wondering if I am even going to see a difference!!!!!

Almost 3 weeks

It's been about 3 weeks. I had ZERO pain at the day 5 mark like others have reported.. all marks are gone and now I wait to see if I notice any results. Cannot notice much at this point.

6 Week Update

It has been 6 weeks since I completed my outer thighs. Don't really notice a huge difference yet. My areas were minimal to begin with. I feel like the area is smaller but will compare before and after pictures in another 6 weeks. I never had any pain and it was quite easy. I really want to go back for my inner thighs and tummy. Just need some $$$ to do so!
Ritacca

My technician was great. She was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. I asked a lot because I am a little scared. Never did anything like this and am paranoid I will be the 2% that have complications or side effects... Hoping the next few days go smooth with pain and discomfort.