Little Change Made Me Happy

It was my first time with anything...

It was my first time with anything cosmetic/elective. I went to an office recommended by a friend, and saw an RN who did the free consult and then right into the injections I decided on.

My complaints were smile lines and the vertical frown line between my eye brows. She estimated my frown line would be $300 in Botox and the smile lines were $750 in filler. I went with the filler because those were the lines that bothered me the most.

I was surprised that the filler went along my cheek bones to raise the skin to relax the smile lines. Pain level was completely tolerable, barely red dots at a few of the injection sites, slightly sore but went home looking totally normal. And instant results! The lines didn't disappear, but in her words, 'it's not the first thing the eye goes to anymore'. There's another brand of filler she said is thinner and we would put right under the smile line for even more results. But it was like another $450(?) so I'll save that for next time!

My closest people can barely tell anything happened, but it was something I stared at and it's definitely better and it makes me happy. I'm 34, it was time to start some maintenance! I'll go back in about 6 months and get the other filler and Botox. Can't wait!
Dr. Geoffrey Stiller

Ashley Stepp RN is fantastic! First time meeting her and she made me totally comfortable, explained everything. No question was too small for her time. I loved her and will totally be back!!