Much Needed Breast Reduction - Lexington, KY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

One of my breast was much larger than the other,...

One of my breast was much larger than the other, and they were not looking good in general.
I had had a breast reduction surgery done 20 years ago, and after a child and some weight gain, they needed a lift and another reduction.
I loved my surgery. It is looking much better than the first surgery done 20 years ago, my incision line looks great.
Now, almost a month after the surgery, it is still a little tender, but getting better every day.
My surgeon is amazing. I recommend him to anyone needing to tune up any part of your body.
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gerstle is truly amazing. I searched for every plastic surgeon in Lexington and saw their online photos. Some of the photos are horrible, which made me think: if this is the job that you are most proud of to post photos online, what do the other jobs look like? After that extensive search I narrowed down to 2 doctors. I visited the first one and did not like his suggestion. Then I visited Dr Gerstle. He has the best personality, he makes you feel at ease, he takes the time to explain and draw what he will do, he does not make you feel rushed, and he has the best bed-side manners I have experienced. The pre-op visits with him easily took 1 hr as he took the time to go over everything in great detail. The other thing I like about him is the fact that he is probably the ONLY doctor in Lexington that specializes in cosmetic breast surgery instead of reconstructive, which to me was important. He is a perfectionist, and very meticulous about symmetry. I was very lop-sided and now my breasts look amazing and symmetrical and beautiful. His staff is wonderful also. One of the things I feel I was a little shocked about him was the fact the gave me his cell phone number and insisted that I call in case I had any questions after the surgery. It turned out that I had something come up on a Saturday night, I texted him, he called back and arranged to see me on Sunday, the next day. Very professional, very personable, very attentive, and quite funny also. I highly recommend him. I already have another procedure scheduled in the upcoming weeks.