39 Year Old Mother of Twins-120lbs. Lexington, KY

Did cool sculpting today. It's not the most...

Did cool sculpting today. It's not the most comfortable procedure but all in all it's completely bearable. The first 5 minutes is weird but after that I watched Netflix. Not swollen, a little itchy. Took ibuprofen before procedure and I haven't taken anything since. I'll load my comparison pics at the 30 day mark. Here's pics of the actual procedure. I'm confident it will work???? I did my lower abdomen and inner thighs. Going for outer thighs and flanks on Wednesday.

Outer thighs and flank (muffin top over the undies)

I had my outer thighs and flank done today. The outer thighs just made me really cold. It's still numb. The flank was considerably uncomfortable. Had I done that first I'm not sure if done anymore. It felt like it was going to suck up my hip bones and spit it out. My stomach and inner thighs are on day 5. I'm a little numb with slight itching. Nothing at all to complain about. I'll keep you posted and will post my before pics as soon as she gives them to me. I'm still confident it will work.

I took 800mg of ibuprofen one hour before my procedures.

Day 7 abs and inner thighs

Still numbness and random bee sting like pains. Very sore in the flanks and outer thighs. Can't wait to get to that 30 day mark.

Stomach pain

I started my period today and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but just the shower stream hitting my stomach feels like electrical shock. No pain in my thighs. I still have weird sensations in my flank areas, especially when I exercise. No noticeable results yet.

Jennifer was great! She's done over 5k cool sculpting treatments.