No More Double Chin! - Lexington, KY

I have lost 45 lbs, had 8 sessions of Lipolaser ...

I have lost 45 lbs, had 8 sessions of Lipolaser done on my chin and I still can get rid of my thumper (bunny in Bambi movie) face. I had tumescent liposuction on my chin today. So far so good. I went in at 9:30. I was done and leaving around 1:30. Of course I couldn't drive. I'm not on any pain meds at all. Just a little drowsy from the surgery meds. I will post before and after pics during the healing process. I will be going back tomorrow for a different band, thank goodness this one is driving me crazy lol

I'm not sure why real self changed my Dr. But Dr. Randolph Waldman in Lexington, Ky did my procedure. He did an amazing job! I'm so happy with my results so far and it's only the second day!

8 day follow up

Well it's been 8 days and I can't be any happier with my results! I'm so glad I made this decision and right in time for my wedding in September! Healing was great, the only pain is wearing the wrap 24/7 but it's worth it! Dr. Waldman checked me out today, got my stitches out (didn't feel a thing) and said continue wearing wrap at night until my next month follow up!
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon