27-year-old, Mother of One - Lexington, KY

I grew up embarrassed of my breast, as they have...

I grew up embarrassed of my breast, as they have always sagged and been unattractive. I didn't feel comfortable in swim suits and when I got married, I was too embarrassed to even let my husband see my breasts. I had implants put in by another surgeon with hopes of achieving fuller, Perrier breasts, but was left with even more droopy, really large, breasts. The other surgeon had failed to educate me on a breast lift. After seven years of large, sagging breasts, I finally decided to schedule with Dr. Schantz, and I am so happy I did! Dr. Schantz and his staff have been nothing short of pleasant since the beginning of my journey; he is down to earth, very polite, and most importantly, he knows what he is doing. He informed me I needed a lift and recommended that I swatch my old, too large saline implants out for more natural-looking and feeling silicone implants. After everything settled from the initial surgery, my breasts healed differently (not his fault) and he performed a more minor second surgery to perfect my breasts at no extra cost! I know several other women who have had procedures performed by him, and they all think very highly of his work. Thank you, Dr. Schantz for making me a happy woman (and my husband a happy man!)! If you're in Kentucky, go see him! He produces large-city quality work!
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

Down to earth, polite, and experienced. The aftercare and follow up are unbeatable: he makes sure you're healing well and that your goals have been met as much as possible.