So So So Happy I Did This for Myself! - Lexington, KY

Ladies, I was totally addicted and shopping for...

Ladies, I was totally addicted and shopping for doctors to do my boob job. So many of my friends had them & I was so confused about what I wanted and who I should go to for my surgery. I didn't know what a "cc" even was, let alone how many I wanted in my chest. I just didn't know what would look good and I was scared to go too big & look cheap, but on the other hand, I didn't want to go through all of that & be disappointed I didn't go big enough. I saw Dr. Gerstle at Lexington Plastic Surgery and am so happy that I did. He's new in town, which made me nervous, but he's joined a well-established older surgeon and he has great credentials (he went to Harvard! I never knew anyone from Harvard!) and was super nice. He gave me some options about what he thought would look good and asked for my opinion and we hashed out a plan. I ended up getting 300cc implants on each side and I barely have any scars but what a shape I have. I love it. So happy I did this for myself. Dr. Gerstle did such a nice job. I compared mine to my friends & I have to say my boobs/his boob job is better! Next year I'm going back for a tummy tuck & telling all of my friends they need to do the same. I can't wait! Oh, and he always gives you his cell phone # and email so you can always ask him questions! How awesome is that?!
Lexington Physician