Breast Lift and Implants - Lexington, KY

I am post op 21 days and healing well. I look...

I am post op 21 days and healing well. I look good, but not exactly what I expected. I had a lift and 371 cc silicone implants.I was a saggy natural 36c/34d before surgerey. I had children at age 32 and 34 and breast fed both of them. I also have had two benign tuomors removed from my right bresat leaving in smaller than the left and missing tissue on the bottom. I am 42 years old, 5'2" and 122 lbs. I am a mom of two.

I have read and read answers from doctors and they all say no two people will look alike even if they are similiar in height and weight. It depends more on the chest measurements and your chest wall. Take pictures to the ps of what you want to look like.I didn't and now I am a little disappointed that I didn't and hoping for the best. All and all, I thought I would be bigger. I am about the size I was in a support bra before surgery.So I am worried once the swelling and drop happens, I will be smaller!

I already had a moderste amount of breast tissue. I could of probably just had a lift, but I wanted to be a bit bigger than before surgery. A lift alone can reduce you about a cup size so I knew I needed implants to achieve the desired outcome. I had a very good PS with 30 years practice and the 2012 Dr of the year in a big city.

I am hoping for an increased size! They are perky and I think my scarring will be minimal from the way I am healing so far.

I am almost 4 weeks post op. I don't think I am...

I am almost 4 weeks post op. I don't think I am much bigger, but the lift and fullness gives me renewed confidence.

I think my nipples are not even! What do you...

I think my nipples are not even! What do you think? I am adding a pic my husband took tonight with my arms down by my side.

3 months post op!

I am three months out. I look good and the lift reduced my size, but the implants made up the difference. I am not a lot, if any bigger. :( However the lift makes me look bigger because the are higher and firmer. It is an illusion! I wear a 34 DDD.It is hard to find a swimsuit! I do have one indention on the inside of my right breast that I do not like. I am curious if others have indentions?

3 months post op pics

Here are the pics for the 3 month review.

One year post op

I wanted to check in for my one year anniversary. I had the lift and augmentation April 1, 2013. It is April 4, 2014. What do you think? Please look at all my photos from the beginning until now. The scars are there, but they have faded well.

2 years Post OP Augmentation and Lift

I am 2 years post op. They look great under clothing. However, I do have a dip on my right from the cup that holds the implant loosening. To repair this would mean a complete do over!

I couple of years ago from a friend who had been a patient.