1 Year Post Breast Aug, Dr. Wells Admits "It's Not the Optimal Result, but It's Not THAT BAD" - Lexington, KY

I had 659cc implants on 7-24-15, I have expressed...

I had 659cc implants on 7-24-15, I have expressed concern of placement, shape and distortion of the implants since day ONE, DR. wells keep telling me it will get better with time. Before my surgery I was promised 1 year satisfaction guarantee, for any reason other than size! I visited DR.Wells Monday 7-18-16 to address my extreme dissatisfaction with the shape, sag and over all appearance of my bilateral breast aug, done with silicone implants under the skin. dr wells noted that he seen the issue at hand but admitted, "he did not know what he could do to make it better" he continued to say, "it's not the optimal result, but it's not that bad" he suggested Seri scaffolding and inverted t mastoplexy to correct the sagging, and shifting of the implant, but insisted that I pay FULL price for the procedures! After reminding him of his satisfaction guarantee and ONLY after breaking down in tears telling him that I even leave my bra on to have sex with my husband because of my hideously disfigured breasts he agreed to preform the necessary surgery at no physicians cost but require that I pay 2500 for Seri, plus 2600 for hospital and anesthesia! Another 5118 quote to fix his screwup...... My initial breast aug cost me 7000! Please beware of this Doctor, he came highly recommended to means I felt he was the man for the job! I have seen another surgeon and he assured me I was a victim of malpractice and I should be refunded my original fee in order to help pay for my needed corrective surgery! I have multiple photos of before and after and plan to seek legal advice. Rebecca T.
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

I initially liked Dr. wells he sure makes you feel confident in his abilities BEFORE surgery!